unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal105 keyboard_arrow_down
- K7460 Qty2
- K7467 Qty2
- ES3626S Qty2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
This kit comes with everything you'll need to grease your vehicle.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Flex Hose for grease gun.
18" Flex Hose for grease gun.
Smaller grease gun for 3oz tubes
3oz tubes of Lucas Red-N-Tacky Chassis Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Front End Steering PackageDeal105
If your front end steering parts are shot, your Dodge is going to start showing some not so good results. Failed tie rods cause your truck to pull. Failed ball joints cause your steering wheel to loosen. And the list goes on. Identifying the correct ball joint alone can be a little tricky, so trying to find an entire steering package can be intimidating. But here at Diverse Suspension Technologies, we have taken the guesswork and difficulty out of the picture. This is Moog-PackageDeal105: A complete front end steering pack for the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 from 2003-2008 4WD. This package will only fit models with the 1st Design steering linkage. These models have a tapered hole in the drag link where there steering damper mounts. Replacing your OE parts with Moog's problem solver front end parts will give your Dodge the performance and the dependability that OE parts can't match.
Steering Parts Included
Moog-PackageDeal105 has been created right here at DST and includes all of the front end steering parts for your Dodge truck at a premium discount. Included in this kit are the front upper and lower ball joints for both the driver and passenger side. All four tie rods are included, along with the two tie rod end adjusting sleeves.
Moog's "Problem Solver" Ball Joints
Starting with the ball joints, we have the upper and lower ball joint for each side. Your ball joints are mounted in the control arm or spindle. Inside this part is a ball joint stud that swings to compensate for the up and down movement in your suspension. So your ball joint basically works simultaneously for the steering and suspension. Once your ball joint fails due to rust or factory defect, your truck will be to pull to either side, your steering wheel will have additional play, your front end will shake and your tires will wear prematurely and unevenly. So with all that being said, it is vital that you choose a replacement ball joint that is dependable. Moog's problem solver ball joints are just that, dependable. Designed with a greaseable design and a hardened steel stud, these ball joints are durable and easily serviced to ensure a long life. Included with the ball joints are zerk grease fittings and neoprene dust boots to seal in the grease and keep out harmful road contaminants.
Tie Rod Ends
Also include in PackageDeal105 are all four tie rod ends you need. We have the front right outer tie rod, the right inner (which goes to the pitman arm), the left outer and the left inner tie rod at the pitman arm, the tie rod end at the right hand connecting tie rod. Here is the front outer connecting tie rod for the passenger side, and the outer tie rod end for the driver side. The tie rod is a major pivot point in the steering system. Like the ball joints, the tie rod has a ball and socket design on one side that connects to the steering arm. When your steering wheel moves, this ball, and socket allows the wheels to turn. With Moog's problem solver tie rod ends, you can ensure that your vehicle's steering ability is increased and stays dependable.
Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
Lastly in the package are the two tie rod end adjusting sleeves, one on the driver side and one at the pitman arm. These sleeves are coated for corrosion resistance and are made of steel for durability. The adjusting sleeves join the tie rod ends to the steering linkage and allow your Dodge to be aligned properly. All Moog Problem Solver steering components are backed with a lifetime warranty handled in house at DST. If you have any questions be sure to give us a call or hit the live chat button.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal105 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 03-08 Dodge Ram 2500
- 5 Star (34)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (2)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Everything is working great on our rough Canadian roads thx. Next job is another steering box with all the weight up frontverified_user Verified Buyer - Nigel Hale - . MOOG moog-packagedeal105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Thanks for the follow up. The parts still works perfectly. My 2005 Dodge Power Wagon still drives as it would off the show room floor. I would recommend this kit to anyone wanting to up grade their steering.verified_user Verified Buyer - Allen J. Jones - . MOOG moog-packagedeal105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" All parts are heavy duty and work as should "
Very impressed with these Moog parts, the kit was a great deal instead of buying it all separately.verified_user Verified Buyer - JOHN DENNEY - . MOOG moog-packagedeal105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Work as it should shipping was faster than expected.verified_user Verified Buyer - Carl Berry - . MOOG moog-packagedeal105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I am looking for a complete kit for rebuilding the front end of my truck. How do you know if it is 1st gen or not.
- Look at the steering linkage. The 1st generation has the steering damper attached with a tapered stud. The 2nd generation the damper is installed using a bracket and 2 ubolts.
- I have the dreaded death wobble. Is this kit designed to help with that?
- This Moog package could eliminate death wobble. You also need to check the track bar bushings and trailing/control arms also.
- Looking at the Moog package and it ask for 1st generation linkage. Where would it say or how would I know if it is a first generation?
- The 1st generation steering the steering damper is attached with a tapered stud on the linkage side. The 2nd generation uses a bracket with 2 ubolts attached to the RH inner tie.
- Can Moog-packagedeal105 be purchased without the ball joints?
- No, parts cannot be modified in Moog-packagedeal105. However, parts may be purchased individually rather than in the kit. See In-the-Box for details.
- How do I know if I need a first design or second design?
- You can tell by how your steering damper is connected to your tie rod. The 1st design will have your steering damper held to the tie rod by a tapered hole. While the 2nd design will have the steering damper held on by a bracket that is on the tie rod d. ...see more
- Do you have a veterans or law enforcement discount?
- We offer a 10% discount for military veterans the week leading up to Veterans and Memorial weekends. At this time do not offer one for Law Enforcement at this time.
- Does your moog front end steering pack for a 2007 ram 2500 mega cab convert the OEM configuration (y link I believe) to the updated "t" configuration?
- No. The only difference is the way the steering damper is installed. The 1st design the steering damper is attached using a tapered stud and will not be adjustable. The second design the steering damper is attached to a adjustable bracket and ubolts.
- How do I know if i have the first design steering linkage without taking the drag link apart?
- It is very easy to tell the difference between the 1st and 2nd design steering. Get under the truck and look at the steering damper. If the steering damper is installed with a tapered bolt into the drag link it is the 1st design. The 2nd design steer ring the steering damper is installed with a bracket and ubolts on the drag link. ...see more
- Do you carry this same ball joint/ tie rod kit with grease fittings ?
- Moog-PackageDeal105 tie rods and ball joints are greaseable.
- I want to upgrade my
- For your MegaCab Ram 1500 you would use DS800980A.
- I have a 6 inch lift will this still fit?
- Moog packagedeal105 will fit if you currently have OEM steering linkage on the pickup now. Since it does have a lift the durability of the parts could be affected.