unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal309 keyboard_arrow_down
- K7460 Qty2
- K7467 Qty2
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal309 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 03-08 Dodge Ram 2500
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" awesome "
It went together very nice. Was pleased by overall.verified_user Verified Buyer - Shane Schmidt - . MOOG moog-packagedeal309 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What parts do I need to use this package to update my truck to the 2nd steering setup? Is this a direct bolt on (no modification) setup?
- You would need to replace the pitman arm and steering damper to complete the conversion. You would need the k440002 pitman arm and the steering damper ssd132.
- Will 1st or 2nd design work for my vehicle.
- You need to look at the steering on your truck. The 1st design the steering damper attaches to the drag link with a tapered stud. The 2nd design the steering damper attaches to the drag link with 2 u-bolts and a bracket.
- How do I know if I have chosen the correct parts and if not can I return them?
- When ordering a packagedeal such as this, it is easier to call us and let us assist in placing the order. This way we can ask you the appropriate questions so that the correct parts are ordered. Unless there is a special item in the kit that takes a little longer we do try to ship immediately, when you call in when can check stock at that time to let you know if everything is currently in stock. If something is ordered and does not fit your vehicle for some reason they can be returned. ...see more