unarchive In The Box of grease-gun-combo keyboard_arrow_down
- 14oz Grease Gun 1qty
- Pick Your Grease Option:
- Lucas X-Tra Heavy Duty Grease-14oz 1qty
- Lucas Marine Grade Grease-14oz 1qty
- For Sealed Components:
- Grease Injector Needle
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Grab an extra 14oz tube of grease so you can more liberally apply grease during install.
If you are lubing up Poly parts grab this 14oz tube of Lucas Marine Grade grease to keep those parts from squeaking.
These decals are guaranteed to fit multiple makes and models of vehicles or beverage containers and increase aesthetic appeal
This kit includes everything you will need to get your suspension parts greased quickly and effectively.
Simple DIY Greasing
For those of you that want to personally make sure your vehicle will keep rolling down the road, greasing your suspension components is a necessary step. This kit includes everything you will need to get the job done quickly and effectively. The gun itself sports a longer handle to give you more leverage, allowing you to apply the grease faster and without as much effort. If you find yourself getting frustrated by a part that you simply can't reach, try swapping out the original metal neck for the 12-inch flexible grease hose.
Easily Attaches to Grease Fittings
This grease gun can also be used on various serviceable suspension components. Simply snap the end-cap over a zerk fitting and begin cleanly flushing and lubricating the part. Once you're done you may have to twist and loosen the cap a bit to loosen the seal and get it off of the zerk fitting. You can also swap the end-cap from the metal neck to the flexible hose to get those fittings that are tricky to reach.
Long Lasting Grease
The Grease-Gun Combo comes with your choice of Lucas X-Tra Heavy Duty Grease or Lucas Marine Grade Grease. Listed to last at least twice as long as conventional grease, this grease handles extreme temperatures, high speeds, and bad weather with equal ease. Combine that with the utility of the grease gun and your job is not only easier, but the results are dependable.
Greasing Sealed Ball Joints
Many ball joints are sealed these days and do not come with grease zerk fittings. You can use a grease zerk needle attachment to get some grease into that ball joint. This can eliminate those noises and potentially extend the life of the part, but this method will likely not cover the entire ball inside the bearing of the ball joint. As a stop-gap measure this should stretch the life span of your ball joint but eventually, it will need to be replaced.
Product Reviews for
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very High Quality "
Very High Quality Lubricant. The flex hose is a must have when changing out ball joints. I bought the 18" flex hose along with the grease gun, and it helped out tremendously.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua Norwood - . DST grease-gun-combo - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good Stuff "
Didnt splurge, but got pistol grip model and the 18" extension. Makes a world of difference.verified_user Verified Buyer - ROBERT RANKIN - . DST grease-gun-combo - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Don't polyurethane bushings require a 100% silicone grease? I've read that petroleum-based greases like the one you advertise can break down polyurethane.
- While most lubricants will work for your polyurethane bushings the grease that the manufacturers supply is going to last the longest and allow the part to work correctly. Marine Grease This style of grease is usually a lithium based grease that has many things in common with the manufacturer grease such as water repellent properties and tackiness. All the things that make this grease good for itís designed purpose of handling applications around water also make it a good candidate for polyurethane bushing grease. That said, this grease is usually thinner than the manufacturerís silicone based lubricant. Heavy Duty Grease This is grease that is meant for heavy equipment and is very resistant cold, heat, and the elements. It is usually a lithium based grease with additives that make it tougher and more tacky so when itís put under extreme pressure it stays put. This is a good option if for some reason you canít get more of the manufacturerís grease or would rather use a lithium based lubricant. ...see more
- Does this come with the flat fitting on the end caps to grease Moog u joints? I have purchased 5 different things none of which work
- The grease-gun-combo comes with the tips to grease all Moog parts.
- Is there a grease that comes in a grease gun I can use for your bushings.
- DST's grease gun combo can have a few choices, heavy duty or marine grade, either can be used