add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
Product Reviews for moog-rk620065 | Front Right Lower Control Arm | 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" wore out too soon "
Part fit the vehicle fine. Installation was not an issue. But the ball joint had play one and a half years later. I didnt pay Moog prices to have this happen. But warranty was great and it was exchanged no charge. Hope that this new one lasts longer.verified_user Verified Buyer - Franco Favot - . MOOG moog-rk620065 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Works like they should.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dawn Straub - . MOOG moog-rk620065 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quality exceeds all others! "
My brother who is a mechanic, recommended Moog parts for my car. I previously changed my ball joints on both sides 2 years ago, within 6 months they were clanking, constant looseness they made the ride uncomfortable. So when I fixed them once again with the Moog parts I purchased. My car feels like a brand new car. I have but kudos to say about their parts, much between quality than original equipment and better than other aftermarket replacement parts. So to anyone who is thinking about buying Moog suspension parts. Dont hesitate! You will not be disappointed!verified_user Verified Buyer - Clifford Davis - . MOOG moog-rk620065 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I bought a set of moog lower control arms roughly 7 months ago, and already noticed the bushing is tearing out of the arm. this is fairly common with factory parts and causes an obvious clunk when they completely tear out. is there a warranty on this?
- That would be covered under the Moog 3 year warranty for RK series control arms. You would have to contact the dealer you purchased you Moog parts from.
- What type of warranty comes with part number rk620065?
- Part number rk620065 has a 3 year warranty.
- I replaced both lower control arms on my dodge caliber last year due to warn out ball joints. I spent the extra money and got the Moog Problem Solvers that included the lower control arms with new bushing and ball joints for both sides. it was a very expensive repair. It has been less than a year and 10,000 miles on the vehicle and they are warn out again. can i return them for warranty a replacement. I cant find my receipt and I think I bought them thru Advance Auto.
- Moog warranty must go through the dealer you purchased the Moog part from. Moog parts have either a 3 year to a Limited Lifetime warranty. Some dealers have time limits. DST does not. For as long as you own the vehicle we will honor the warranty.
- Are the ball joints that are already installed in the front lower control arms you sale greaseable using zerk fittings or are they completely sealed?
- This control arm is greaseable. Some Rk control arms may not be greaseable.
- Hello. does moog control arms have grease fittings?
- Moog has 2 different series of control arms. The RK series may or may not be greaseable and have a 3 year warranty. The CK series is greaseable and has a limited lifetime warranty.