unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal042 keyboard_arrow_down
- K90255 Qty2
- K90258 Qty1
- K90259 Qty1
- ES3545 Qty1
- ES3546 Qty1
- EV433 Qty2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
This kit comes with everything you'll need to grease your vehicle.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Flex Hose for grease gun.
18" Flex Hose for grease gun.
Smaller grease gun for 3oz tubes
3oz tubes of Lucas Red-N-Tacky Chassis Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal042 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 98-04 Toyota Tacoma
- 5 Star (16)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Very poor and dangerous quality "
Number one problem you sent me an inferior and dangerous lower ball joint I will try to send photos. I have had to go to another company to replace it with a correct one. Number two you sent me tie rod ends wrapped up in wrapping paper, packing paperWhatever could not find all the parts to it could not find the tie rod end, Good thing I did not throw it away. Your people when I called said they would get back to me that was a laugh. I am a fellow Texan and embarrassed that you were even in the state you should be in California or New York the way you handle your business, or maybe you are now if not China.verified_user Verified Buyer - James F Gray - . MOOG moog-packagedeal042 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The front end steering parts still work fine on my Toyota Tacamo.\nI appreciate the follow up a year later!verified_user Verified Buyer - Armond Gregoryona - . MOOG moog-packagedeal042 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" High quality "
The kit fit exactly as stated, now my 01 Tacoma drives better than ever.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Luis Ruiz Colin - . MOOG moog-packagedeal042 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Looks great and great price "
Parts fit and working great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steven Culp - . MOOG moog-packagedeal042 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you offer a military discount?
- We do offer a military discount the week before Veterans day and Memorial weekend.
- Will packagedeal042 fit my 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4wd?
- Yes, packagedeal042 will fit the 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4wd.
- Are the ball joints in the packagedeal042 greaseable?
- Yes, the ball joints in packagedeal042 are greaseable.
- Does this kit include upper control arms?
- moog-packagedeal042 does not include upper control arms. The kit comes with upper/lower ball joints and inner/outer tie rods.
- Is this kit compatible with my vehicle?
- Yes, https://www.suspension.com/moog-packagedeal042 will fit your Tacoma.
- Does your kit come with a manual that includes torque specs etc ?
- I am sorry the kit does not. You will have to refer to a shop manual.
- Does the package come with grease fittings?
- The upper/lower ball joints and outer tie rods are greaseable.
- Can you tell me what type of grease is used on the MOOG products; (grease-able steering parts, U-joints, etc...) I recently purchased these mentioned items and I would like to continue using the same type of grease for future maintenance.
- A good quality HD chassis grease with the NLGI rating.