add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are the bushings in the rk series control arms replaceable?
- Yes, you can change the bushings on part number rk620381, just not the ball joint.
- Do part numbers CK620381 and CK620380 not come with the new dust boots?
- Both the CK620381 and CK620380 come with the new pre-installed integral dust boot design. The dust boot is installed in the control arm.
- Would I have to pay for the shipping to get my warranty replacement if part number ck620381 ever went bad?
- You would have to pay for the shipping to get the defective part back to us, but we would pay for the shipping to get the warranty replacement part shipped back to you.
- Which control arm and ball joint assembly do I need for the passengers side upper and lower for a 2004 Silverado 1500 ss awd. I see the part for the driver's side ck620381 but not the passenger side. Please help?
- The passenger side lower is part number is CK62038. Upper control arm ck80942.
- Does the CK620380 and CK620381 not need a grease boot like a traditional ball joint would?
- That dust boot is one of MOOG's new Integrated dust boot. It is there, just smaller and less in the way.