add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- For part number ck620380, is the price of $345.10 correct? Also, it both of the control arms or is that price for just one control arm?
- For part number ck620380, yes, the price of $345.10 is correct and that is for just the passenger side control arm.
- I just had my lower control arms replaced. Do I need to grease the ball joint.
- Yes the ball joints need to be greased a good quality HD chassis grease.
- I have a leveling kit on my 05 Silverado 1500, and the Tie rods are having issues lining up correctly, will the moog-ck620380 fix this issue?
- The moog-ck620380 is an OE stock replacement, meaning it will have the same alignment and specifications that your stock arms have. It will not change it to fix your issue with your tie rod ends. Moog parts are only recommended for stock vehicle repl lacements and not for lifted or aftermarket suspension replacements. ...see more
- Do i need to purchase a boot separately to go over the ball joint for part number ck620380?
- No, part number ck620380 will come with the dust boot already installed.
- Will part numbers ck620380 and ck620381 fit my 2006 Silverado 1500 4wd?
- Yes, both the ck620380 and ck620381 will fit the 2006 Silverado 1500 4wd.