unarchive In The Box of ram-2500-4wd-11-12-moog-front-end-rebuild-kit keyboard_arrow_down
- ES800532 Qty 1
- DS300044 Qty 1
- ES3422S Qty 1
- K440021 Qty 1 (Optional)
- ES800375 Qty 1
- ES800558 Qty 1
- ES3426S Qty 1
- K7467 Qty 2
- K7460 Qty 2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
This kit comes with everything you'll need to grease your vehicle.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Flex Hose for grease gun.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for ram-2500-4wd-11-12-moog-front-end-rebuild-kit | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 2011-2012 Ram 2500 4WD
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Very great quality and impression. Had a issue and customer support shipped another part out next day. Steering in my truck is like it was when it was new.. "
Great product and very curious to see its durability. If it holds up I would not hesitate to purchase from again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy A Holstein - . MOOG ram-2500-4wd-11-12-moog-front-end-rebuild-kit - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will this kit work on a six inch lifted truck?
- That Moog kit will fit your lifted Ram if it has OEM steering linkage now. These parts are OEM replacements.
- Is the new pitman arm needed to work with the front end steering kit? Just curious, as it was an optional item.
- It does not need to be replaced if it is not damaged. There are no wear parts in the pitman arm.
- How warranty would work online?
- Here is a link to our warranty process: Defective products past 45 days of delivery, but still under warranty, may be returned for an exchange only. The replacement will be the same product type and brand name as the returned defective product. Repl lacement orders will be sent only after the defective product is received by our facility and it is confirmed that the Basic Return Criteria was met. The product will be verified as defective by the manufacturer. Customers will not be reimbursed for return shipping costs for products returned past the 45 days of the original purchase and delivery date. At the discretion of Suspension.com, customers may be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement product. The Manufacturer warranties only cover the replacement product. Neither Suspension.com nor the manufacturer will not include refunds for labor costs. Since Moog parts are designed for original suspension systems, vehicles with modified suspension (ie suspension lift kits) will wear articulating steering and suspension components at an accelerated rate because of changes to the engineered suspension geometry. This being the case, parts installed on modified vehicles are not eligible for replacement under the warranty. If you have any questions please contact our customer support team for clarification. ...see more
- Will these ball joints work with a 3
- Your Ram 2500 has a straight axle. Most of the time replacing the upper and lower ball joints will correct the issue unless the front axle is bent.
- Are all the joints greaseable?
- The drag link, tie rods and upper/lower ball joints are greaseable.