unarchive In The Box of moog_packagedeal012 keyboard_arrow_down
- K8607T Qty 2
- K80026 Qty 2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
This kit comes with everything you'll need to grease your vehicle.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Flex Hose for grease gun.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
This complete Front End Steering Rebuild Kit for your 1999-2004 Ford F250 & F350 SuperDuty will help prevent uneven tire wear and save you money. Diverse Suspension Technologies steering rebuild kit is a direct factory match for your Ford and will prevent misalignment. Not to mention Moog's 'gusher' bearing design and zerk grease fittings, so you can worry less about the hassle of greasing and focus more on what's important.
*F250/F350 SuperDuty 2WD Twin I Beam Require a Different Kit.
*F250/F350 SuperDuty 2WD Monobeam Axle Require a Different Kit.
The Quality in the Box
You might be asking yourself, "What's so special about this kit?" Well for starters this steering rebuild kit has both front upper and lower ball joints for the driver and passenger side of your Ford. Don't forget these ball joints are durable, easily serviceable and use Moog's 'gusher' bearing design, meaning they reduce stress on the ball joint. Did I mention that these ball joints also have zerk grease fittings AND neoprene dust boots for a solid seal that keeps out harmful road grime?
If that wasn't enough for you this kit also comes with all four tie rods, along with the two tie rod end adjusting sleeves. These sleeves are made of durable steel and coated for corrosion resistance.
TIghten Your Steering
Now you know what's in the box let's talk about the benefits of DST's steering rebuild kit. Now if your tie rod ends are shot you might have noticed your F250/F350 pulling or if your ball joints have failed you may have experienced a shaking front end or loose steering. Now, these pesky problems can lead to some serious problems, such as misalignment of your Ford, uneven tire wear and a less dependable truck. With DST's Front End Steering Rebuild Kit complete with Moog's problem solver tie rod ends, you can ensure that your Ford's steering ability is increased and that it stays dependable.
The DST Difference
Buying all these ball joints and tie rod ends separately can be difficult, not to mention stressful, but here at DST we've taken the stress out of it with our Complete Front End Steering Rebuild Kit for your 1999-2004 4WD Ford F250 & F350 SuperDuty.
Here at DST we personally stand behind our parts and handle all of Lifetime Warranty in-house. We want you and your Ford back on the road as quickly and easily as possible, which is why we offer fast and free shipping on all orders over $99. If you have any questions or concerns you can give us a call or live chat with one of our expert customer service team members.
Product Reviews for moog_packagedeal012 | Front End Rebuild Kit | 99-04 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 5 Star (51)
- 4 Star (3)
- 3 Star (2)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Everything is still tight, alignment dead on!verified_user Verified Buyer - John Walsh - . MOOG moog_packagedeal012 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very impressed , the price was right and the moog quailty was there. "
Will never use anything other than Moog parts for my truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - michael Beasley - . MOOG moog_packagedeal012 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good "
Very good product and came in quickly and made better than oem Ford parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Israel Torres - . MOOG moog_packagedeal012 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Just did this kit last week on a 2003 F250. Well worth doing. My steering now has almost zero play/ slop.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cooper Loncar - . MOOG moog_packagedeal012 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will Moog_packagedeal012 fit an early model 1999 Ford F-250 4x4 Light Duty?
- Moog_packagedeal012 is fitted for the 1999 Ford F-250 4x4 Light Duty.
- Will the moog_packagedeal012 fit if I have a 8 inch lift?
- No, the moog_packagedeal012 will not work with an 8 inch lift.
- Can a custom kit be built which does not include the ball joints?
- Moog_packagedeal012 cannot be modified. However, parts may be purchased individually.
- Will Moog_packagedeal012 replace all the steering parts on the front end of a 1999 Ford F-350 4X4?
- Yes, Moog_packagedeal012 will replace all the steering parts on your front end on your 1999 Ford F-350 4X4. The kit includes the upper and lower ball joints, tie rods. drag link and adjusting sleeves.
- Are all the parts in Moog_packagedeal012 made in the USA?
- Moog parts are manufactured globally. The only way to tell where a part is manufactured is to look at the original packaging.
- Will part number Moog_packagedeal012 fit my 2004 Ford F-250 4WD?
- Yes, part number Moog-packagedeal012 will fit the 2004 Ford F-250 4WD.
- Will part number Moog_packagedeal012 fit the 2010 Ford F-350 4WD?
- No, Moog-packagedeal012 is not fitted for the 2010 Ford F350 4WD.
- What is the shipping weight of Moog-packagedeal012?
- Moog-packagedeal012 has a shipping weight of 50.507lbs.
- Do you ship to Australia?
- Yes we do ship to Australia.
- Do you make a front end kit for rear wheel drive trucks?
- We do not currently carry front end kit for a RWD truck. However, if you contact our customer service team, they might be able to build you one.
- Do the parts in Moog_packagedeal012 come with grease zerk fittings?
- Yes, the parts in Moog_packagedeal012 include grease zerk fittings.
- Will Moog_packagedeal012 fit my 2003 Ford F-F350 Dually 2WD?
- No, Moog_packagedeal012 is not fitted for the 2003 Ford F-F350 Dually 2WD.