add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
MOOG parts come greased from the factory, but should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Go ahead and replace your front right upper control arm using Moog's value-driven arm with pre-installed OE style bushings.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
Product Reviews for moog-rk80306 | Front Left Upper Control Arm | 07-17 Ford Expedition
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Quality of the part exceeded my expectations "
High quality part, easy to use website and shipping was right on time! I wish you could offer parts for my old 63 Ford Galaxie project. Ill be using you guys again for my future suspension parts needs.Thanks !\n\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Robert E. Massey - . MOOG moog-rk80306 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Look great "
I was pleased with the Front Upper Control Arm And Ball Joint It was identical to the original. The price was great and the service was excellent and quick delivery, I do recommend Suspension.comverified_user Verified Buyer - Magella Belanger - . MOOG moog-rk80306 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Crew cab 4x4 with leveling strut does the ck series hold up with the leveling kit or am I better off going after market. Have replaced front uppers once and they are already shot and need replacing again I used rk series the first time.
- Ck control arm has a Problem Solver greaseable ball joint. It is a better ball joint than the RK control arm has. With the pickup on the ground look at your upper control arm. If the ball joint is more that an inch below the bushings I would say you need the aftermarket control arm that repositions the ball joint. ...see more
- Are the RK80306 control arms pre-greased?
- Moog-rk80306 has grease injected into the ball joint after it is assembled. This is to preserve the ball joint while it sits on the shelf. It has a greaseable ball joint. It must be greased after it is installed and every oil change.
- Do they come with bushings or do they have to be purchased separate?
- Moog-rk80306 includes the bushings and ball joint.
- Are the ball joints serviceable?
- The ball joints are not replaceable in this control arm.
- What is the difference between the rk and ck series control arms.
- The RK control arms have a 3 year warranty and the ball joint may not be grease-able. The Ck control arm has a limited lifetime warranty and the ball joint will be grease-able.