unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal120 keyboard_arrow_down
- K80026 Qty2
- K8607T Qty2
- ES3009R Qty 2
- ES2012S Qty2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal120 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 1992-1997 Ford F350
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Perfect fit and exceptional quality, my only regret was I waited too long to install, it feels ike a new truck.Thank you,.verified_user Verified Buyer - Roger Sharp - . MOOG moog-packagedeal120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fantastic "
This kit really made a difference. Swear it drives like a Cadillac now.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua Cobb - . MOOG moog-packagedeal120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Parts came on time. Boxed very well. Quality is very good. Very pleased with the whole transaction.verified_user Verified Buyer - Duane Griffith - . MOOG moog-packagedeal120 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
Only thing I dont care for is having to buy a special grease fitting for upper ball joints. Would be nice to have a stubby 90degree. Editors Note: Because of clearance issues you may have to use a different grease zerk.verified_user Verified Buyer - Andrew Almodova - . MOOG moog-packagedeal120 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- On the moog-ds1071 in this kit it has a rubber spacer instead of a normal dust boot. does this go on before the metal washer?
- With the moog-ds1071 you will place the rubber
- What is the warranty on parts included in this package?
- Moog ball joints, tie rods, drag links and adjusting sleeves have a limited lifetime warranty that DST honors. Some companies have a 30-90 day warranty. The dealer you purchase the Moog parts from is supposed to honor the warranty. Not Moog the manuf facturer. ...see more
- Can I get the packagedeal120 kit any lower in price?
- No, packagedeal120 is already at a discounted price.
- Will the moog-packagedeal120 fit on a Dually 97 F350 4x4?
- Unfortunately No the moog-packagedeal120 will only fit on the single rear wheel 97 F350 4x4 pickup.
- Will this part packagedeal120 fit my 97 f350 7.3 dually?
- Yes, it will.