unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal113 keyboard_arrow_down
- K6292 Qty2
- Lower Ball Joint - Varies
- ES2836RL Qty2
- ES2838RL Qty2
- ES2004S Qty2
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal113 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 95-99 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Descent start but had to add quite a few more parts for total rebuild "
I was looking for a complete kit for the front of my Tahoe. I only use moog problem solver steering parts. This kit made it easier to purchase what i needed. Although there were several damaged boxes all parts were fine.verified_user Verified Buyer - Edward Haig - . MOOG moog-packagedeal113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Sergey Korolev - . MOOG moog-packagedeal113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product "
These were for my sons Tahoe and he said that they were made of great quality! Would definitely order again!verified_user Verified Buyer - Bonnie L. Foster - . MOOG moog-packagedeal113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Excellent product, great price, value and service, thanks!verified_user Verified Buyer - Wilfred L Sibayton - . MOOG moog-packagedeal113 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know which ball joints to select when ordering your rebuild package there are three different options to choose from?
- On moog-packagedeal113 you will need to know if you have the forged or stamped lower control arms to be able to pick the correct lower ball joint for the arm. The forged arms will have weld marks, stamped arms will not.
- Will the moog-packagedeal113 include the sway bar endlinks ,pitman arm, and idler arm?
- No, the moog-packagedeal113 will only include the Front Upper Ball Joint - Qty 2, Front Lower Ball Joint - Varies, Front Outer Tie Rod End - Qty 2, Front Inner Tie Rod End - Qty 2, Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve - Qty 2, Center Link - Optional. We do offer r the endlinks moog-k700539, pitman arm moog-k6335, and Idler arm moog-k6447 separately. ...see more