unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal062 keyboard_arrow_down
- K8695T Qty2
- ES3368S Qty2
- Left Upper Control Arm (Optional) Qty1
- Right Upper Control Arm (Optional) Qty 1
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 7keyboard_arrow_down
This kit comes with everything you'll need to grease your vehicle.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
12" Flex Hose for grease gun.
18" Flex Hose for grease gun.
Smaller grease gun for 3oz tubes
3oz tubes of Lucas Red-N-Tacky Chassis Grease
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal062 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | 97-02 Ford Expedition
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great product, Truck handles fantastic.verified_user Verified Buyer - John DeMonaco - . MOOG moog-packagedeal062 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still going Strong after 2 years of service.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steven Ferreira - . MOOG moog-packagedeal062 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything is holding up as expected from MOOG, except the upper ball joints. I dont believe that is due to bad quality though seeing as the truck has a leveling kit. Thank you for checking, that means a lot as a consumer to see a company that cares. Editors Note: This Moog package deal did not include the upper ball joints. You would have to purchase the upper control arm.verified_user Verified Buyer - Josh Myers - . MOOG moog-packagedeal062 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great value and fast shipping! "
The parts were delivered quickly along with updates on tracking info, which I love! The parts were easy to install and made our truck drive so much better!!! We would recommend this company to our friends and family! Thanks!verified_user Verified Buyer - Beth Gartrell - . MOOG moog-packagedeal062 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Where are the tie rod ends and the ball joints manufactured for this vehicle?
- The only way to know where the parts are built is to look at the Moog label on the box. It shows country of origin.
- Are the moog ball joints and tie rod ends manufactured with grease fittings or are they sealed components ?
- In most cases Moog ball joints and tie rods are greaseable. If you see a grease zerk in the picture the part will be greaseable. The greaseable part will need to be greased after installation and at every oil change.
- What is the difference between the upper control arm part number moog rk8722 and moog ck8722t besides price. Why do i have two choices
- The rk series control arms are the value line of Moog control arms. They have a 3 year warranty, the ball joint may or may not be greaseable. The ck series has a limited lifetime warranty, the ball joint is greaseable and the control arm bushings are e a a better quality. ...see more