unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal015 keyboard_arrow_down
- ES3497 Qty1
- ES2012S Qty1
- DS1459 Qty1
- DS1456 Qty1
- ES3498S Qty1
- ES3496 Qty1
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal015 | Front End Steering Rebuild Kit | Dodge Ram 2500 98-99
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts "
I used this kit to upgrade the steering on my 95 ram 2500. Everything is there and bolted right up!verified_user Verified Buyer - Josh Singleton - . MOOG moog-packagedeal015 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Great steering upgrade.verified_user Verified Buyer - Azia Tabura - . MOOG moog-packagedeal015 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
I am satisfied with the with the front end steering pack for my dodge ram 2500. All the parts fit perfectly and are probably better than the original equipment.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jerry Hart - . MOOG moog-packagedeal015 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" good quality parts "
parts were cheaper than any of the parts warehouses in the area and arrived fairly quickly. all the parts fit perfectly. only problem was most of the threads were gummed up or had slight damage from poking a hole through the box during shipping. a plastic washer end cap or even a cardboard sleeve that was covering the threads on one part would have helped prevent this. other than that very happy with everything. will be ordering new ball joints from yall after the holidays.verified_user Verified Buyer - joshua cutler - . MOOG moog-packagedeal015 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I take the parts from packagedeal015 and get the warranty replacement from any local dealer?
- No, for your Moog warranty, it has to go through who you originally bought the parts from.
- For packagedeal015, is it still under warranty after 10 years?
- Yes, packagedeal015 has a lifetime warranty.
- If I buy this package deal online from you can I go through my local dealer for warranty or do I then have to deal directly with you for warranty?
- The warranty will be handled by DST for parts ordered from us.
- Is the 99 Dodge Ram 2500 Heavyduty steering kit the T style and not the old y style that has so many problems?
- thanks for getting with us here at DST an authorized dealer of Moog. the moog-packagedeal015 is the OEM stock replacement parts for the 99 ram 2500 4wd, this means it is still the Y style but has Moog problem solver parts, meaning you will not hav ve the same issues you had with your stock parts. the biggest issue those dodges had was the infamous ...see more
- Will this packagedeal015 work on my vehicle if I have a 2.5 to 3-inch leveling kit installed?
- Yes, as long as it's a bushings leveling kit part will still work.