add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
MOOG parts come greased from the factory, but should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k80767 | Front Lower Ball Joint | Jeep Liberty | MOOG-K80767
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
Product Reviews for moog-k80767 | Front Lower Ball Joint | Jeep Liberty | MOOG-K80767
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Well built construction so far no problems or complications greasing is easy with fitting.verified_user Verified Buyer - Patrick Samford - . MOOG moog-k80767 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Moog lower ball joints are working great , because they are greasable!!! The whole reason I went with Moog to begin with...with regular maintenance they should last a lifetime.verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard Schwartz - . MOOG moog-k80767 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Seem to work very well "
had jeep install these look very rugged and tougher than standard ball joint. Havnt driven too far only about 100km however very happy with purchase. Staff were great to deal with.\nThanks guys and galsverified_user Verified Buyer - Mark Genrich - . MOOG moog-k80767 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Why does the boot keep leaking grease at the end of boot? Product really sucks I showed it to my mechanic comes up with some lame excuse not to fix it so I'm stuck with a lower ball joint that leaks.
- If grease is coming out of the top (small end) that could be normal. There is a grease relief at that end. When the the ball joint is filled with fresh grease it will push out the contaminated grease out. If grease is coming out anywhere else the dus st has a cut or tear in it. ...see more
- I purchased a ball joint for the 04 Jeep Liberty and I actually have an 06. Will the 04 ball joint moog-k3199 work on my 06 or do i need to purchase the moog-k80767?
- Unfortunately the moog-k3199 will not fit properly on the 06 Liberty. It is a little smaller than the 06 model moog-k80767 ball joint, and will not fit correctly in the 06 stock arms. You will need to purchase the correct moog-k80767.
- Is the dust boot on part number k80767 covered under warranty/
- No, the dust boot on part number k80767 is not covered under warranty.