lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Which lower control arm bushings should I use?
- The moog-k80366 is the problem solver bushing option while the moog-k3131 is the standard design bushing options.
- Is part number k80366 the correct part number for my 1999 dodge ram 2500 4wd?
- Yes, part number k80366 is the correct part number for the 1999 dodge ram 2500 4wd.
- Is part number k80366 sold as a pair or individually?
- Part number k80366 is sold as a pair.
- What is the difference between these bushings k3131 and k80366?
- Moog bushing k3131 is the standard OEM design. The k80366 is the upgraded bushing that exceeds OEM durability and performance.
- MOOG-K80366 - Front Lower control arm bushing- Ram 2500 - What is the od of the lower control arm bushings?
- Moog-K80366 has an outer diameter of 2.24 inches.