lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k80338 | Front Sway Bar End Link Replacement | 04-08 Ford F150
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if you links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number k80338 for one end link or the pair?
- Part number k80338 is the single end link. If you need the pair, you will need to order two of them.
- Does part number k80338 come with 1 or 2 end links per box?
- Part number k80338 comes with 1 end link per box.
- Do you have online instructions for part number k80338?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number k80338 at https://fme-cat.com/livedocs/AXCF4514.pdf
- Do you have installation instruction for the part K80338?
- Sure do. Installation instructions are found here https://fme-cat.com/livedocs/AXCF4514.pdf
- Moog-K80338 - Front Sway Bar End Link - 2008 Ford F150 4WD - Does this product come with one end link for one side, or two for both sides?
- Moog-K80338 is sold as a single endlink per kit. You will need two as to cover the front left and right endlinks.