lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k80337 | Front Sway Bar End Link Replacement | 05-08 Ford F150
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if you links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- is this a set of 2 or 1ea. per order.
- In answer to your question the part K80337 only comes on in a kit you will need two per vehicle.
- Are the bushings in part number k80337 rubber or polyurethane?
- The bushings in part number k80337 are rubber.
- Moog-K80337 - Front Sway bar end link - 2006 F150 2WD - How many end links are included in purchase quanity, 1?
- Moog-K80337 will come as a single endlink, you will need two as to cover left and right sides.
- Moog-K80337 - Sway Bar end link: 2005 F150 King Ranch edition- Will these work on this truck?
- Moog-K80337 will fit the 05 F250 King Ranch 2 wheel drive built from 11-29-04. You will need to check your built date on your pick up. If your was made before 11-29-04 you will need part number Moog-K80278.
- Moog-K80337 - Front Sway bar end link - 2007 Ford F150 rear wheel drive - Does this kit come with the bushings? the k80338 for the 4 wheel drive shows all bushings in the picture but the k80337 for the rear wheel drive shows no bushings in picture.
- Moog-K80337 will include the bushings. This link is sold as a single unit so you will need two to cover left and right.