add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
While MOOG greaseable parts come greased from the factory, they should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is the Moog k7053t the correct lower ball joint for my 2002 Dodge Van 3500 with 4000lb
- Moog-K7053T is not fitted for the 02 Dodge 3500 Van, the correct front lower ball joint is part number Moog-K500050.
- Can you tell me what size the o/d housing should be for k7053t ball joint?
- The OD of the base of the ball joint is 2.650 inches.
- I bought a truck and it looks like it has a Moog ball joint in it and the nut came off while I was driving, so I'm trying to get a new nut on there but nothing at any of the shops around me fits it and my mechanic said it looked like a Moog product so I was wondering if you sold just your nut.
- Moog will not let a dealer sell just the hardware and dust boot. The threads on the ball joint are .750x16. You should be able to find a castle nut at a good hardware store or auto parts store.
- What are the specifications for the moog-k7053t?
- The moog-k7053t has a height of 3.99 inches, an outer diameter of 2.65 inches, and a inner diameter of 2.3 inches. The stud taper per foot is .047 inches, and has a stud thread of .75-16.
- Moog-K7053t - Front lower ball Joint - 1978 Winnebago - Is it was possible to get the product dimensions to make sure that it will fit.
- Moog-K7053T has a Height of 3.99 inches, a Outer Diameter of 2.65 inches, and a stud thread of 3/4 -16.