lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the difference between part number k500316 and k7460?
- Part number k500316 is the oversize ball joint and part number k7460 has the stud that is designed to spin, not articulate
- Will the K500316 ball joints work for me?
- Yes the K500316 will fit the Dodge Ram 2500 03-06 4wd
- Is it possible to buy just a castle nut for ball joint 500316?
- Unfortunately Moog does not sell their hardware separately from the part itself.
- I know the moog-k500316 is the upper ball joint, but I need a lower ball joint for a RWD 2014 Ram 1500. do you offer that?
- I am showing Moog does offer a lower ball joint for the RWD 2014 Ram 1500. The part number is moog-k500286. I am showing this moog-k500286 will fit the 4wd and RWD 2014 Ram 1500.