lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed, or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What size is the zerk fitting for the k500008 ball joint?
- In most Moog ball joints and tie rod ends the grease zerk is 1/8x28 threads.
- What is the thread size on this lower ball joint?
- The stud thread is M16x1.5.
- Do you warranty the dust boot on part number k500008?
- No, the dust boot on part number k500008 is not covered under warranty.
- For part number k500008 with the new integral dust boot, will grease still come out like before when it was the old dust boot, or will it just hold the grease now until it builds up and splits the boot?
- The k500008 will still have a release valve so the grease will still come out when you are pumping in new grease. The integral dust boot does not change the design of the ball joint at all.