add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
What is the Difference Between Moog R Series and CK Control Arms?
CK, K or RK? We here at Diverse Suspension Technologies get this question a whole lot. If you are putting parts on your vehicle, you want to know exactly what you are installing. It can be hard to do that with all of these letter designations. So here is all that you need to know to clear up the confusion.
Short Answer: R Series is a value-driven replacement part while the CK Series incorporates Moog's premium Problem Solver components for a better than OE upgrade.
CK (K): Moog Problem Solver
Starting with the CK and K. Whether you see a "K" designation or a "CK" designation, you are getting the same part. The CK and K are Moogs Premium line of control arms. Utilizing their "problem solver" technology, these control arms address common factory design issues providing a better than the original replacement for your vehicle. Most CK and K control arms include ball joints that are powder coated metal with gusher bearings giving them a long life. Many of these ball joints are serviceable and have grease fittings. The CK and K arms also have problem solver bushings and a precise fit and form for easy installation.
RK: Moog R Series
The RK series is a more value-driven part. Because there are so many different vehicles both foreign and domestic, Moog has introduced the R-Series arms to provide replacements for a wide range of vehicles. The RK arms have OE fit and form geometry alignment, with pre-installed OE style bushings and most include the ball joints. However, these ball joints are not serviceable like the CK arms. All of the R Series arms have Moog validated construction and design, providing a less expensive alternative.
Type and Warranty
Each line of control arms has Forged Steel, Stamped Steel, or Forged Aluminium arms to provide the best style for your specific vehicle. The Premium CK line has a limited lifetime warranty, and the RK has a 3 year warranty that are both handled through our awesome customer service team at DST. Whether you are looking for a "light on the wallet" OE replacement, or a "premium" control arm upgrade, Moog control arms are a great choice for your vehicle.
Product Reviews for moog-rk621294 | Front Left Lower Control Arm | 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Parts have failed according to alignment shop they will not\nWarranty their alignment do to these parts needing replacement.\nEditors note: The customer purchased a Moog RK control arm. It has a 3 year warranty. The date of purchase was over 3 years and could not do a warranty claim.verified_user Verified Buyer - victor higareda - . MOOG moog-rk621294 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Part in holding up fine very pleased.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Cook - . MOOG moog-rk621294 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Well made "
Exact fit as replacement to OEM control arm.verified_user Verified Buyer - Scott balmanno - . MOOG moog-rk621294 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Fast delivery fits perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mike Crosby - . MOOG moog-rk621294 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Moog-RK621294 - 2012 Tacoma 4x4 6 lug - do these lower control arms come with bushings as well?
- Part number Moog-RK621294 will come with he Control arm bushings and Balljoint already installed.
- Is the rk621294 lower control arm ball joints greaseable?
- rk621294 is not greaseable. Many of the RK control arm ball joints are not greaseable.
- Is there a zerk/ grease fitting to re-grease when needed?
- moog-rk621294 is not greaseable.
- Purchasing lower control arms, reading your tips on Moog Rk Vs Ck, does Moog make a CK version for my vehicle? while I don't want to go radical with a 2k aftermarket control arms, I do want the best of the stock ones. Also, what is the difference between the Moog and the Beck/Arnley other than price?
- At this time Moog does not make a CK control arm at this time. Moog RK and Beck/Arnley are OEM replacement control arms. They will be as durable and performance will be the same as OEM replacements.
- Is there a ck series lower control arm for my 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4?
- Yes Moog makes the CK series lower control arms for your Tacoma. Here are the Moog part numbers: CK62326 lower left and CK623263 lower right.