unarchive In The Box of moog-packagedeal035 keyboard_arrow_down
- K6540 Qty2
- K6541 Qty2
- ES3493T Qty2 (Optional)
- ES3488 Qty2 (Optional)
- EV370 Qty 2 (Optional)
- ES3492T Qty 2 (Optional)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Front End Steering Rebuild Kit
Front end steering parts are vital to your suspension. Unfortunately, it can be very difficult to find the correct parts for your vehicle with all the different components. Tie Rods and Ball joints, all those part numbers can run together after a while.
No more Digging
No more digging thru website after website, or digging thru the MOOG catalog. At DST, we've done the research and work for you. We put all of the steering components that Moog makes for your vehicle together in this Moog Package Deal. Covered by a lifetime warranty, these Moog parts will restore your vehicle's steering to like it was when you first drove off the lot.
Product Reviews for moog-packagedeal035 | Front End Steering Kit | 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
So far so good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Thomas Kennedy - . MOOG moog-packagedeal035 - 5 out of 5
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
I had to replace the ball joints 20k miles later.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua DeRuyter - . MOOG moog-packagedeal035 - 2 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great transaction! "
These new parts made my 2005 Z-71 with over 300,000 miles drive like a new vehicle!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Newell - . MOOG moog-packagedeal035 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part PACKAGEDEAL035 fit my 2001 Chevy 1500 4wd pickup?
- Yes, It sure will.
- Will the moog-packagedeal035 fit my 2003 Chevy 1500 4wd?
- Yes, the moog-packagedeal035 will fit the 2003 Chevy 1500 4wd.
- Should you grease the parts in moog-packagedeal035 upon installation?
- All the parts with grease fitting should be grease upon installation and if a daily driver grease every oil changed to keep up with their warranty. The best grease to use is 100% synthetic grease or Lucas heavy duty grease which we sell https://www.s suspension.com/grease-gun-combo. ...see more
- What is included in this kit? Do you offer a kit that includes the upper and lower ball joints, inter and outer tie rod ends, sway bar end links, all front upper and all lower control arm bushings, and front shock mount bushings?
- the moog-packagedeal035 will include the Front Upper Ball Joint Qty 2 Front Lower Ball Joint Qty 2 Front Outer Tie Rod End Qty 2 Front Inner Tie Rod End Qty 2 with an optional center link. We do not have a kit built for purchase that will include the e parts you are needing, but we can build on for you just give us a call at 888-406-2330! ...see more
- What type of warranty does part number packagedeal035 have?
- The parts in the packagedeal035 come with a lifetime warranty.