lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k8765 | Front Lower Control Arm Bushing | Ford F-150 1997-2003
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How many bushings come per kit of the moog-k8765? how many do I need to purchase to cover both upper control arms on my vehicle?
- The moog-k8765 comes as a pair of bushings per kit. Your Upper control arms have two bushings per arm, so you will need two of the moog-k8765 to cover left and right upper control arms.
- Does part number k8765 come with enough bushings to cover the left and right sides or do I need to order 2 kits?
- No, part number k8765 is for one control arm only. For both sides, you would need to order 2 kits.
- Is part number k8765 for one control arm? If I order 2 of k8765, will it complete both control arms?
- Yes, part number k8765 is for one control arm. If you order 2 kits, it will do both the left and right sides.