lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Axle Pivot Bushings - Ford F150 - MOOG moog-k8620
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What material is the k8620 comprised of? The customer has a polymere preference would like to avoid rubber.
- Moog K8620 is Steel clad rubber at this time Moog does not have polyurethane or Thermoplastic available for this part.
- How many bushings come in k8620?
- 2 bushings come in moog-k8620.
- What is the difference between the part number k8292 and k8620 I want to go with the better one that will last longer
- K8620 Is a problem solver kit and they are steel clad. You will need one only kit per vehicle K8292 Is the standard replacements. You will need two kits per vehicle.
- Do you have install details available for your K8620 axle pivot bushings? I am wondering if the entire old metal sleeve has to come out, or if your bushing goes inside the old sleeve after removing the rubber like the energy suspension does.
- Unfortunately, As a dealer of Moog and other brands, we don't have access to the instructions for this part. I do apologize for this inconvenience. However, to answer your question all you have to do in replacing these is that you press out your old bushings with the inner and outer sleeves intact then you just press the new part K8620 part in your control arm. You do not have to burn out the rubber and reuse your original sleeves like Energy parts. The Moog rubber bushings they have their own outer sleeves. Moog made the parts this way to make it easy to install their parts. If you have any more question you can give us a call at 888-406-2330. ...see more