lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Front Shock Bushings - Toyota 4Runner - moog-k80938
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number k80938 come with 1 or 2 bushings?
- Part number k80938 comes with 1 bushing.
- What will this bushing offer compared to the bushing that will be included with my new KYB or Bilstein strut?
- Moog bushings quality is equal to or better than OEM. The rubber is a higher quality designed to be more durable and perform better than OEM.
- Can you give me the overall dimensions?
- Here are the dimensions on part number moog-k80938 (L x W x H) 4.00 x 3.25 x 1.75 Inches