lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
moog-k80296 | Front Sway Bar End Link Replacement | 05-12 Ford Escape
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if your links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I just had k80296 installed, how often should I grease it?
- On part number moog-K80296 we recommend greasing them every oil change.
- What type of grease should I use for part number k80296?
- For part number k80296, you would want to use a 100% synthetic grease. We recommend the Lucas Heavy Duty grease.
- How many end links are included in the K80296 kit?
- Only one end link is included in the K80296 kit. You will need to purchase 2 kits to get both.
- Moog-K80296 - Front Sway Bar End Link - Ford Escape 2010 - Are your sway bar links pre-greased or do I need to grease them?
- Part number Moog-K80296 will come with a small amount of grease in them, Moog suggest to grease these upon install then again after every other oil change.
- Does this part K80296 work for left and right side?
- Yes, it will work for the left and right side. so you will need two kits per vehicle.
- K80296 - Front Sway Bar End Link- Are these single or are they in pairs?
- Moog-K80296 is sold as a single endlink. You will need two of this kit to cover left and right sides.