lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k700050 | Rear Sway Bar End Link Replacement | Mustang 05-08
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if you links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What size sway bar does part number k700050 fit on for my 2006 Mustang?
- Part number k700050 is for the 22mm sway bar diameter for the 2006 Mustang.
- Are the bushings in part number k700050 polyurethane?
- No, the bushings in part number k700050 are rubber.
- On part K700050 what is the bar length?
- Bar Length = 6.975 in
- I have a 08 mustang gt but my rear sway bar is 20mm. I can't find the end link which fit to my sway bar. These (k700050) will be too large right ?!
- That is correct they will be too big. The ones you need for your 20mm sway bar is K750139