lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does Moog offer the moog-k6688 but in Polyurethane?
- Moog unfortunately does not offer a polyurethane option for the moog-k6688. I am showing that Prothane offers polyurethane front control arm bushings part number 7236.
- Is there a Polyurethane option for bushing number moog-k6688 on a 2014 GMC Savana 4500?
- Unfortunately we do not offer a polyurethane option for the control arms on a 2014 GMC Savana 4500 at this time. 11/20/18
- Does part number k6688 come with enough bushings for the left and right sides?
- No, you would need to order 2 kits of the k6688 to complete both the left and right sides.
- I see that you sell the upper control arm bushings K6688 for a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 Crew Cab 4.8L 2WD. Do you also carry the lower bushings?
- No, unfortunately, Moog does not make the lower bushings fitted for your vehicle. they only make the bushings inside the complete arms you will just need to know if you have torsion bar or coil springs.
- Can part number k6688 be used for the rears as well?
- No, part number k6688 is for the front only.