lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k6421 | Front Lower Control Arm Bushing | Grand Prix 1978-1987
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the difference between part numbers k6421 and k6177?
- Part number k6421 is part of Moog's problem solver line and part number k6177 is the standard design.
- MOOG-K6421 - Front lower control arm bushings - 86 Buick Regal - Does the K6421 bushing kit have 4 bushings in it?
- Moog-k6421 will come with 4 bushings. Two for the Left lower control arm and two for the right lower control arm.
- Can you just buy the lower control arm bushings for the Buick Grand National?
- Yes you can, that part number is MOOG-K6421. One kit does both sides.