unarchive In The Box of moog-k500286 keyboard_arrow_down
- Kits Required Per Vehicle: 1
In the box:
- 1 Ball Joint
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need to grease part number k500286 before installation?
- Yes, you will need to grease part number k500286 before installation.
- Can I put your k500286 lower ball joints in a factory lower control arm?
- Yes, you can put the k500286 in a factory control arm. The lower ball joint is fitted to the OEM specs.
- How do I grease part number k500286?
- There is a grease port at the bottom of the housing unit on part number k500286. You would need a needle for your grease gun to properly lubricate the ball joint.
- Would this fit on a 4x4 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie?
- Yes, part number moog-k500286 will fit a 2012 Ram 1500 4 wheel drive.
- Will, part k500286, fit factory control arm on a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 or does this only fit Moog's aftermarket control arm?
- The Part k500286 is made to replace the OEM stock parts on your vehicle. It will also fit inside the CK control arms if they need to be replaced.
- Is part number k500286 a direct stock replacement?
- Yes, part number k500286 is a direct stock replacement.
- Should part number k500286 come with a new dust boot? Mine did not come with one.
- Part number k500286 comes with Moog's updated design integral dust boot. So the dust boot is pre-installed and sits on the inside of the ball joint now rather than the outside.