lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed, or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number k500232 work as both my lower and upper ball joints?
- No, part number k500232 will only work as your lower ball joints. The upper ball joints will be a different part number.
- What type of grease does part number k500232 need?
- Part number k500232 will take any type of chassis grease.
- I bought some new lower ball joints from Oreillys and they didn't come with grease zerks just a silver looking plug in the hole? And the hole isn't threaded?
- The silver plug is the grease fitting its already pre-installed in the ball joint. All you need to do is take your grease gun and fill the joint with grease you can give one to two pumps of grease. If you don't have a grease gun we carry them you can n find them here: https://www.suspension.com/grease-gun-combo Here is also instructions on how to grease the ball joints: https://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-grease-ball-joints/ ...see more