lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k304 | Front Lower Control Arm Bushing | Chevrolet Corvette
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for moog-k304 | Front Lower Control Arm Bushing | Chevrolet Corvette
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The bushings still appear to be in good shape, thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clifford Shaw - . MOOG moog-k304 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" 5 plus stars "
Rides great and its safe and fun to drive now.\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Guy Shipp - . MOOG moog-k304 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product, fit perfectly, fast service "
I replaced all the front suspension parts on my 55 Belair. These control arm bushings were delivered quickly, fit perfectly and were easy to install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis Griffiths - . MOOG moog-k304 - 5 out of 5
Great product and really good service from EnergySuspension on international delivery.verified_user Verified Buyer - Peter Pino - . MOOG moog-k304 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do Moog control arm bushings require greasing between the bushings inner steel sleeve and steel control arm?
- Moog control arm bushings that have the metal outer shell do not require greasing since they are rubber.
- What is the length and O.D. of moog-K304?
- The length of Moog k304 is 2.030 and the od is 1.790.
- Moog K304 - Front Lower control arm bushings - 1972 Corvette - Your description states elastomer compounds. Would that be rubber or polyurethane? I am only interested in control arm bushings (upper & lower) and sway bar bushings that are rubber. thanks
- Elastomer compounds used by Moog is a rubber material composed of an Elastic polymer. Part number moog-k304 is made from a rubber material.