lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- In normal conditions is the bump stop supposed to be touching the lower a arm?
- No. The only time the bump stop should contact the lower control is when the suspension compresses a certain amount.
- Does the strut bumpers really make a difference in how my truck rides?
- Bump stops does not effect the ride. The bump stops keep the suspension from over compressing and cause suspension damage.
- Do the front bump stops come in a pair?
- moog-k201939 are sold individually. You would need to purchase 2 if doing the left and right sides.