lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What material is part number k201285 made out of?
- Part number k201285 is made out of rubber.
- Is part number k201285 sold as a pair or individually?
- Part number k201285 is sold individually.
- Can I press these rear bushings into my aluminum control arms? Are there any special instructions? Are these considered spherical?
- Yes you can press the Moog-k201285 in to your OEM aluminium arms. You will have to press them in and since these are aluminium arms you will have to take extra precautions. It may take special tools to press in since these are aluminium arms. They ar re spherical bushings. These are Moog Problem Solver bushings. A lot more durable than the OEM rubber ones. ...see more