lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Sway Bar Bushings
Moog's Sway bar bushings are a great way to restore, or enhance, your vehicle's handling. Moog crafts each of their sway bar bushings to meet or exceed OE specifications, ensuring that you once again have complete control over your ride. Moog also covers their sway bar bushings with a lifetime warranty. Should you ever need to use it, everything can be handled in-house here at DST. Take corners safer, and easier, with Moog's sway bar bushings.
Out with the Old...
After years of use your OE sway bar bushings will warp. This loosens the bushing's grip on your sway bar, reducing your control over your vehicle. As the OE bushings continue to deteriorate your ride will lean farther around corners and you could hear banging underneath the chassis. This banging is the sound of your sway bar impacting other suspension parts, potentially causing additional damage. Protect yourself and your vehicle with Moog's sway bar bushings.
... In with the New
Moog makes their sway bar bushings with two materials; rubber and thermoplastic. Moog's rubber bushings are designed to restore your smooth OE ride, getting you back to your original performance. The thermoplastic is stiffer and more durable. With thermoplastic bushings installed your NVH might increase slightly, but your performance will not only be restored, it will be improved. So if you're looking to fix up your daily driver, or reduce your lap time, Moog has you covered.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the moog-k200876 fit on my 2013 GMC Acadia?
- The moog-k200876 will only fit on the 2013 Acadia if you have a 29.46mm bar. You should measure your sway bar diameter before making your purchase.
- Does part number k200876 come with 2 bushings or just 1?
- Part number k200876 will come with 2 bushings.
- According to your video on universal sway bar bushings, proper fitment of the bushing is to match it to the size of sway bar. Do you think GMC made an mistake and your video is the best way? I believe so. This explains why so many Acadias have sway bar bushings that are trashed.
- Sway bar bushings are tricky. Even though they could all be the same year make and model the sway bar does vary in diameter making it impossible to have a stock size or cross reference. To insure proper fitment we recommend measuring your bar before placing an order. Much to the dismay of many buyers - almost all automotive manufacturer's used several different size sway bars in their vehicles. There is no rhyme or reason to this practice. It is random and different between cars of the same make, model, year etc. The ONLY way to ensure you're buying the correct size bushings for your car is to actually physically measure the sway bar. Buying the correct size bushings is VITAL to ensuring optimum performance from your sway bar. Bushings that are too large will not properly grip and support the sway bar. Likewise bushings that are too small may simply not fit over the bar and make installation impossible. ...see more
- How many bushings come in the kit K200876?
- The kit comes with two bushings.