lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k200688 | Front Lower Control Arm Bushing | 09-14 Dodge Ram 1500
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- The moog-k200688 is the correct bushing that the front shock connects to for the 2011 Ram 1500 4x4 pickup correct?
- Yes the moog-k200688 will fit on the stock 2011 Ram 1500 4x4 as the shock bushing on the lower control arm.
- Will this, k200688, fit both sides of my 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 4WD?
- Yes, it will fit at the front lower at shock position on the front lowers for both sides you will need two per vehicle.
- MOOG-K200688 - Front Lower control arm bushing - 2010 Ram 4wd- is this bushing for the front lower control arm? the lower strut bolt goes through this bushing?
- Part number Moog-K200688 is the front lower control arm bushing where the strut or shock connects. This is the bushing which the connecting bolt goes through.