lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are moog-k200119 lower control arm bushings rubber or polyurethane?
- Moog does not install or sell Poly urethane bushings. Moog is an OEM replacement part. Poly urethane is considered a performance upgrade that will change the suspension characteristics of your vehicle
- How many bushings come in Moog Front Lower Control Arm Bushing part number k200119?
- Moog Front Lower Control Arm Bushing part number k200119 comes with a 1 set of 2 bushings.
- How many of the moog-k200119 will I need to replace both lower control arms bushings on my Tacoma?
- You will need two of the moog-k200119. One kit forthe front left lower control arm and one kit for the right front lower control arm.
- This bushing, k200119, doesn't look like it has an outer sleeve. when installing this bushing do I need to remove the outer sleeve from the control arm, or does it have to stay in?
- Moog makes the outer sleeve for this part. All you have to do is press the old bushings out from control arms and press these new part in.
- Is the cost of part number k200119 for the pair or just one bushing?
- The cost of part number k200119 is for the pair of bushings.