lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Rear End Alignment Kit - Pontiac G8 - moog-k100141
Moog Alignment Parts
Caster or Camber issues? Moog has got you covered with their line of alignment parts. Moog's engineers have designed this part to give you adjustability and flexibility with the alignment angles in your suspension. Whether caster, camber, or both, Moog's alignment parts will set your suspension up better than when you first drove the vehicle off the lot.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How much adjustment does part number k100141 provide?
- Part number k100141 provides plus or minus 1 degree of camber and plus or minus 2 degrees of toe adjustment.
- How many of the moog-k100141 kit will I need for my vehicle?
- The moog-k100141 includes Two bolts, 4 cam washers and two nuts, for one side of a vehicle. You will need two of the moog-k100141 kit to cover left and right sides.
- Do I need to order 1 or 2 kits of part number k100141?
- You will need to order 2 kits of part number k100141.
- Is part number k100141 for both sides or will I need to purchase 2 kits?
- Part number k100141 is for one side so you will need to purchase 2 kits.