lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k100012 | Front Torsion Bar Key | Chevrolet Suburban 25 2000-2010
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is it possible to just buy the adjustment bolts for K100012?
- No, we do not sell just the bolts from part number moog-k100012.
- What are the symptoms of the parts listed above when they go bad k-100012 there part of torsion that runs length wise on truck
- One is where the bolt that contacts the toe. This depends on how many times the tide height was adjusted. The other point is where the torsion bar goes through. The bar fits in the toe and it has pressure on it caused by the twisting of the bar.
- Is part number k100012 leveling keys or are they OEM specs?
- Part number k100012 are OEM specs.