lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts.
Moog Wheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies
Don't Live With All of Those Noises
Wishing you could get rid of that annoying grinding noise? You've probably been hearing it for a while, and the mechanic just said your wheel bearing and hub assembly needs replacing. Take it from the DST parts experts, go with a premium solution: Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies.
OE Design Flaws
The OE design of wheel bearing and hub assemblies is shoddy at best. Common symptoms of a failed OE wheel hub are:
- Loose wheels leaning into the vehicle
- Premature tire wear and poor handling
- Snapping or clicking noise on turns
- Humming or rattling when driving straight
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light is on
If you are experiencing any of these issues, get your vehicle checked out immediately.
Roll Form Design
All of Moog's Wheel Hub Assemblies are engineered to target these OE problems. One such feature is Moog's innovative roll form design. Moog's roll form design ensures consistent and optimal pre-load in your hub. With grease now equally spreading throughout the hub, the longevity of your wheel bearing and hub assembly increases greatly.
ABS Molded Shield and Socket Connections
Moog's wheel bearing and hubs also feature an ABS with molded shield and socket connections. This provides maximum defense against contamination. With this addition, Moog's hubs are much more resistant to the premature wear that plagues OE hub assemblies.
Moog Abrasion-Resistant ABS Cord
Moog wheel hub assemblies include an ABS cord coated with a blended material designed to provide superior ABS protection. This helps increase abrasion resistance and protects against adverse conditions. Unlike the OE ABS cords, Moog's cords will last longer and resist cuts or rips much better than the OE design.
Quad Lip Seal Design
Moog's hub assemblies come equipped with a quad lip seal design. The design provides a securely-sealed environment that the OE design doesn't have. This, yet again, makes Moog's hubs more resistant to contamination, which will help extend the life of the part.
Precision Match Components
When you buy a Moog wheel hub assembly from our warehouse in Stephenville, you can be assured that the components are precision matched. Moog sees to this by strictly controlling the manufacturing process to ensure exact matching of bearings and rolling elements, delivering superior performance and minimizing noise and vibration.
Coated Wheel Stud Bolts
The wheel studs on Moog hub assemblies feature a protective coating that helps prevent rust and corrosion. The protective coating will allow easier removal and proper torquing of the wheel, cutting down on installation time and any future servicing that you might have.
Parts Engineered to the Highest of Standards
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts. Moog hub assemblies are performance-proven, quality-tested, and are available for many vehicles, both foreign and domestic. If that wasn't enough, Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies also come with a 3-year warranty that, if you should ever need it. If you need a little help finding a Moog wheel hub assembly for your vehicle then don't hesitate to call DST's customer service team, they'll be happy to help you with anything you may need.
Product Reviews for moog-515058 | Wheel Hub Assembly | 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
They are still getting me down the highway with no problem.verified_user Verified Buyer - Waylon Kirkes - . MOOG moog-515058 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Nice clean install ,all parts fit as expected "
Great stuff Thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert - . MOOG moog-515058 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Need to see how the part last, good so far. "
My only complaint and I wrote to Moog regarding this, is that their front wheel bearings do not come with grease zerks which limits the parts life! The part like all the other modern American wheel bearings are made to fail far before they would, had they been able to have been greased on a regular schedule. In the case of wheel bearings and I expect many other car parts, they have lost technology (being able to grease the bearings) from how cars were designed in the past. The bearings have become extremely expensive, in comparison to bearings in the past and are made not to have a shorter life! This part could be easily modified with a grease fitting, that could extend the parts life and lead the industry in doing the right thing for consumers! Editors Note: Hub assemblies are sealed and permanently greased. The hub assembly needs no maintenance.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mike - . MOOG moog-515058 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will 515058 work on my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Ext Cab 4x4 6.0 Gas?
- Yes the 515058 will fit the Chevy Silverado 2500HD 2001 - 2006 4wd
- Is part number 515058 the correct part number for my 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4wd?
- Yes, part number 515058 is the correct part number for the 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4wd if you have the 8 stud wheels.
- How many studs come on this?
- Part number moog-515058 comes with 8 studs.
- What is the weight of this part 515058?
- Part Number moog-515058 weighs 19.605 pounds.
- Will part number 515058 fit both the left and right side of my 2007 GMC Sierra 2500hd classic Duramax 4wd?
- Part number 515058 will fit both the left and right sides of the 2007 GMC Sierra 2500hd classic Duramax 4wd only if you have the 8 stud hub.
- Whats the difference between wheel bearing part numbers 515058 and 515098 for my 2007 chevy 2500HD?
- Only part number 515098 will fit the 2007 chevy 2500HD.
- Will I need part number 515058 or 515086 for my 2005 Duramax Silverado 2500HD 4x4?
- For the 2005 Duramax Silverado 2500HD 4x4, you would need part number 515058.
- Will 515058 work on my 03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD RWD?
- Moog 515058 will not work on the RWD only on the 4WD. 515086 is for the RWD.
- Is there a place on the 515058 sealed bearing assembly to drill, tap and install a zerk fitting?
- No, part number 515058 is sealed, you cannot add a zerk fitting.