lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts.
Moog Wheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies
Don't Live With All of Those Noises
Wishing you could get rid of that annoying grinding noise? You've probably been hearing it for a while, and the mechanic just said your wheel bearing and hub assembly needs replacing. Take it from the DST parts experts, go with a premium solution: Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies.
OE Design Flaws
The OE design of wheel bearing and hub assemblies is shoddy at best. Common symptoms of a failed OE wheel hub are:
- Loose wheels leaning into the vehicle
- Premature tire wear and poor handling
- Snapping or clicking noise on turns
- Humming or rattling when driving straight
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light is on
If you are experiencing any of these issues, get your vehicle checked out immediately.
Roll Form Design
All of Moog's Wheel Hub Assemblies are engineered to target these OE problems. One such feature is Moog's innovative roll form design. Moog's roll form design ensures consistent and optimal pre-load in your hub. With grease now equally spreading throughout the hub, the longevity of your wheel bearing and hub assembly increases greatly.
ABS Molded Shield and Socket Connections
Moog's wheel bearing and hubs also feature an ABS with molded shield and socket connections. This provides maximum defense against contamination. With this addition, Moog's hubs are much more resistant to the premature wear that plagues OE hub assemblies.
Moog Abrasion-Resistant ABS Cord
Moog wheel hub assemblies include an ABS cord coated with a blended material designed to provide superior ABS protection. This helps increase abrasion resistance and protects against adverse conditions. Unlike the OE ABS cords, Moog's cords will last longer and resist cuts or rips much better than the OE design.
Quad Lip Seal Design
Moog's hub assemblies come equipped with a quad lip seal design. The design provides a securely-sealed environment that the OE design doesn't have. This, yet again, makes Moog's hubs more resistant to contamination, which will help extend the life of the part.
Precision Match Components
When you buy a Moog wheel hub assembly from our warehouse in Stephenville, you can be assured that the components are precision matched. Moog sees to this by strictly controlling the manufacturing process to ensure exact matching of bearings and rolling elements, delivering superior performance and minimizing noise and vibration.
Coated Wheel Stud Bolts
The wheel studs on Moog hub assemblies feature a protective coating that helps prevent rust and corrosion. The protective coating will allow easier removal and proper torquing of the wheel, cutting down on installation time and any future servicing that you might have.
Parts Engineered to the Highest of Standards
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts. Moog hub assemblies are performance-proven, quality-tested, and are available for many vehicles, both foreign and domestic. If that wasn't enough, Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies also come with a 3-year warranty that, if you should ever need it. If you need a little help finding a Moog wheel hub assembly for your vehicle then don't hesitate to call DST's customer service team, they'll be happy to help you with anything you may need.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the moog-515020 fit my 02 F250 7.3L 4x4 pickup?
- The moog-515020 will fit the 02 F250 4x4 ford pickup if you have the Single rear wheel option and no the dually.
- How do I warranty a moog-515020 hub i purchased from Amazon?
- We handled warranties in house for Moog parts purchased through our site only. If you purchased your part from another source like Amazon you will have to get back to your original dealer(Amazon).
- Are there any online instructions for part number 515020?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number 515020 at https://fme-cat.com/livedocs/DYK14-102-ENG-R.pdf
- Does part number 515020 come with the mounting studs?
- Part number 515020 will not include the hub to knuckle mounting bolts, but will include the hub to tire bolts.
- Does this item have course thread wheel studs?
- The wheel studs are m14x2.0 course threads.
- Does this hub include the studs that attach it to the knuckle?
- The 515020 will not come with the bolts/studs that attach the hub to the knuckle.
- Are these coarse thread and is this part a
- part number Moog-515020 is a problem-solving line of the wheel hub and bearing assemblies made by Moog. it will come with a three-year warranty if purchased from our website. as if the studs are coarse or fine, unfortunately being a dealer of Moog and not Moog directly i am limited to some of the info provided to me, from the specs i show the bolts to be a M14x1.5 size wise, which i believe is a coarse thread. However if you like to call us to verify you can at 888-406-23330 ...see more
- Does the 515020 hub assembly include the four mounting studs and hub seal?
- No, part number 515020 does not include the mounting studs or the seal.
- Is the price of part number 515020 for the pair or only one hub assembly?
- The price of part number 515020 is for one hub assembly only.
- What are the bolt sizes on part number 515020?
- On par number 515020, the bolt circle diameter is 6.630 inches and the bolt size is M14x2.0.
- Is the price for ONE or a PAIR?
- part number moog-515020 is priced as a single one.
- Is part number 515020 sold in a pair or individually?
- Part number 515020 is sold individually.
- Is the price of part number 515020 for one or two hub assemblies?
- The price of part number 515020 is for one hub assembly.