lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts.
Moog Wheel Bearing and Hub Assemblies
Don't Live With All of Those Noises
Wishing you could get rid of that annoying grinding noise? You've probably been hearing it for a while, and the mechanic just said your wheel bearing and hub assembly needs replacing. Take it from the DST parts experts, go with a premium solution: Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies.
OE Design Flaws
The OE design of wheel bearing and hub assemblies is shoddy at best. Common symptoms of a failed OE wheel hub are:
- Loose wheels leaning into the vehicle
- Premature tire wear and poor handling
- Snapping or clicking noise on turns
- Humming or rattling when driving straight
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light is on
If you are experiencing any of these issues, get your vehicle checked out immediately.
Roll Form Design
All of Moog's Wheel Hub Assemblies are engineered to target these OE problems. One such feature is Moog's innovative roll form design. Moog's roll form design ensures consistent and optimal pre-load in your hub. With grease now equally spreading throughout the hub, the longevity of your wheel bearing and hub assembly increases greatly.
ABS Molded Shield and Socket Connections
Moog's wheel bearing and hubs also feature an ABS with molded shield and socket connections. This provides maximum defense against contamination. With this addition, Moog's hubs are much more resistant to the premature wear that plagues OE hub assemblies.
Moog Abrasion-Resistant ABS Cord
Moog wheel hub assemblies include an ABS cord coated with a blended material designed to provide superior ABS protection. This helps increase abrasion resistance and protects against adverse conditions. Unlike the OE ABS cords, Moog's cords will last longer and resist cuts or rips much better than the OE design.
Quad Lip Seal Design
Moog's hub assemblies come equipped with a quad lip seal design. The design provides a securely-sealed environment that the OE design doesn't have. This, yet again, makes Moog's hubs more resistant to contamination, which will help extend the life of the part.
Precision Match Components
When you buy a Moog wheel hub assembly from our warehouse in Stephenville, you can be assured that the components are precision matched. Moog sees to this by strictly controlling the manufacturing process to ensure exact matching of bearings and rolling elements, delivering superior performance and minimizing noise and vibration.
Coated Wheel Stud Bolts
The wheel studs on Moog hub assemblies feature a protective coating that helps prevent rust and corrosion. The protective coating will allow easier removal and proper torquing of the wheel, cutting down on installation time and any future servicing that you might have.
Parts Engineered to the Highest of Standards
Moog wheel hub assemblies have been engineered to the highest of manufacturing standards, allowing them to set the industry standard for steering and suspension parts. Moog hub assemblies are performance-proven, quality-tested, and are available for many vehicles, both foreign and domestic. If that wasn't enough, Moog's wheel bearing and hub assemblies also come with a 3-year warranty that, if you should ever need it. If you need a little help finding a Moog wheel hub assembly for your vehicle then don't hesitate to call DST's customer service team, they'll be happy to help you with anything you may need.
Product Reviews for moog-513272 | Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly | Jeep Wrangler JK
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Parts holding up just fine. As expected from MOOG parts. Thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joel F Chosta - . MOOG moog-513272 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part 513272 fit my 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK?
- No, Part number moog-513272 will on fit years 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK.
- Where are Moog parts made?
- Moog parts are made all over the world, we found 16 different countries that Moog manufactured their parts in. The best, and really only way, to determine where a Moog part was made is to check the label on the box. We are always willing to check ou ur parts in our warehouse for you if we have them in stock at our warehouse on campus. ...see more
- Will this fit a 2014 jeep Sahara?
- No, it will not only a Jeep Wrangler JK 2007 thru 2010. Unfortunately, Moog does not make the wheel and hub assembly fitted for your vehicle. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
- Does part number 513272 need to be greased before installation?
- Part number 513272 will come already pre-greased.
- Will part number 513272 fit my 2013 jeep wrangler Sahara Unlimited?
- No, part number 513272 will not fit the 2013 jeep wrangler Sahara Unlimited.
- Do you carry extended sensors wiring for your moog bearings 513272? The stock sensor line is too short.
- No, we only carry the stock sensors that come with the 513272.
- Where is part number 513272 manufactured?
- Moog manufactures their parts all over the world. There is not one specific location as to where each part is made. You can checkout our blog explaining this at https://www.suspension.com/blog/where-are-moog-parts-made/