lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Beck/Arnley Worldparts, Inc. (Beck/Arnley) warrants products to the original purchaser against defects in materials or workmanship when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for a period of 36 months or 50,000 miles/80,000 kilometers, whichever comes first, as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which these Products were originally installed per application listed in the catalog. This limited warranty does not apply to (i) accidents, alterations,
negligence, misuse, wrong application or incorrect installation which results in or contributes to product failure; or (ii) Products installed on commercial, fleet, racing, off road, marine, or industrial motor vehicles.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
beckarnley-102-6581 | Front Lower Control Arm | Toyota Land Cruiser 98-07
Beck Arnley Control Arms
Beck Arnley control arms provide a correct replacement option for hard to find control arms that will fit your vehicle like the original control arms. Where new bushings, hardware, and even ball joints are necessary Beck Arnley includes those application specific components so you are not left trying to source specific nuts and bolts to get your part installed. Whether your vehicle needs steel, iron, or aluminum, even the material of the upper and lower control arms are dictated by the application to give you the closest-to-original replacement possible. Some replacement control arms come as a bolt on solution with bushings and ball joints pre-installed and ready to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I noticed the small round bolt near the ball joint on the picture. What is that for on the control arm? Is that for adding grease to the ball joint?
- On part number beckarnley-102-6581, the small part you see sticking up by the ball joint is not a bolt, it is actually the bump stop. It is built in to keep the arm from overturning.
- Are the ball joints in Beck Arnley Part Number: beckarnley-102-6581 greasable?
- beckarnley-102-6581 lower control arm is not greaseable.