lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
moog-k750554 | Front Sway Bar End Link Replacement | 2010-2012 Mazda 3
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if your links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you need to lubricate these part number k750554 when you get them or are they pre-lubed?
- The part number moog-k750554 will come pre-greased, but you should grease this endlink upon install. It is recommended to us a 100% synthetic grease.
- Will k750554 fit a 2010 Mazda 3?
- No, part number moog-K750554 will not fit your Mazda 3.
- I was wondering what are the torque specs for end links-moog-k750554
- 45 Ft Lbs
- Is part number k750554 sold in a pair or individually?
- Part number k750554 is sold individually.
- Does part number k750554 come pre-greased?
- No, part number k750554 does not come pre-greased. You will need to grease it after installation and then again at every oil change.