lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Pitman Arms
Pitman arms are designed to connect your steering box to your center link or drag link. The force you apply when turning your steering wheel travels through the pitman arm and is then used to move the links and rotate your wheels. As the proverbial "middle man" of your steering system, the pitman arm is incredibly important. A worn pitman arm will have an obvious affect on your handling. Sloppy or unresponsive steering, as well as wobbling and vibrations while driving, are common signs of a worn pitman arm. Moog offers its series of pitman arms, all made to meet or exceed OE specifications. Crafted as solid, one-piece components with all new hardware, Moog's pitman arms are well equipped to both outperform and outlast the OE. By upgrading to a Moog pitman arm, you'll not only restore your vehicle's steering performance, but you'll also make it last much longer. Additionally, Moog covers all of their pitman arms with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I tell if I have the 3 groove pitman arm or the 4 groove pitman arm?
- You will need to check your stock pitman arm and count the smooth grooves that are on it. Chevrolet did not place the information as to which arm was placed on each specific vehicle.
- How do I know if I have the 3 groove pitman arm for my 06 GMC Sierra 1500?
- You will need to check your stock pitman arm. GMC and Chevrolet placed two type of pitman arms on their pickups. They did not place any information on which pitman was placed on each specific truck. So you will have to take your stock arm off, and co ount the splines to see which replacement pitman arm you will need. ...see more
- Will part number k6654 fit my 2007 Hummer H2?
- If your 2007 Hummer H2 has the 3 groove spline, yes, part number k6654 will fit.
- How do I know if I have the 3 grooves on my pitman arm? I need to know if part number k6654 will work.
- You either have to uninstall your pitman arm to check for the grooves or call your dealership with your VIN number and get that information from them.