lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
This ball joint is designed for quick and easy future adjustments by simply turning the ball stud.
Moog Problem Solver K7429
Has your Jeep Grand Cherokee started to have uneven tire wear? Maybe you took your vehicle to get it aligned only to find out they couldn't fix it because of caster and camber? This is because the OE design didn't allow for an alignment to be performed because the vehicle isn't adjustable. Here at DST we know how frustrating this can be. However, we do have the solution to your problem and that is Moog's adjustable ball joint part number K7429.
OE Setup Flaw
The OE design of these ball joints didn't allow for an alignment to be made and because of this you're starting to experience a caster or camber in your vehicle. This leads to uneven tire wear because the vehicle isn't designed to be adjusted. If your tires are wearing unevenly then you're probably going to have to replace them more often than expected and spend even more money.
Moog Problem Solver
Moog's adjustable ball joint K7429 allows a vehicle that has previously been non-adjustable to become fully adjustable to account for front caster and camber. Moog's ball joint K7429 allows for adjustments from -1-3/4 to +1-3/4 degrees. Moog's ball joint is designed for quick and easy future adjustments by simply turning the ball stud. This means you'll never have to replace the ball joint again if the alignment changes.
K7429 Will save you time and effort
Moog's K7429 will save you precious time and effort since you're not having to change ball joints every time your alignment changes. Moog's problem solver ball joint K7429 also comes with a lifetime warranty that our customer service team here at DST can handle for you. The lifetime warranty will help you buy with the confidence that you'll never have to purchase this ball joint again.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Could I use moog-k7429 adjustable ball joints with none adjustable upper ball joints?
- You could, but it is not recommended. Depending on your vehicle and how much camber or caster adjustment is needed you may end up putting extra stress on a non adjustable upper ball joint with an adjustable lower.
- I didn't get any instructions or alignment chart with my ball joints. I know how to remove and replace. I don't understand how am I able to quickly adjust camber degree by turning the ball stud? After i press it in, i would have to press it out and turn it a bit and then press it in again correct? Can u email me directions if available and a camber chart and template I can print off?
- You would need to contact Moog tech support for the directions and camber/caster chart. Moog tech support number is 800-325-8886.
- Will part number k7429 fit my 1977 jeep cj5?
- No, part number k7429 will not fit the 1977 jeep cj5.