lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k150275 | Front Strut Bellows | GMC Yukon 2007-2014
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number k150275 fit my 2007 chevy suburban 1500 4wd?
- Yes, part number k150275 will fit the 2007 chevy suburban 1500 4wd.
- Will I need to order 1 or 2 of part number k150275?
- You will need to order 2 of part number k150275.
- Does part number k150275 come with everything pictured?
- Yes, you will get everything you see in the picture with part number k150275.